1. Do You Feel Controlled By Your Smartphone? The Power Is In Your Hands!
Are you one of those people who feel controlled and dominated by your cell phone? So don’t be because you are the master of your destiny, and the power is literally in your hands. There are several signs you’re addicted to your phone, and you must know how to identify them to be able to eliminate them, such as:
• Constantly looking at the phone to see if it has news (even in the middle of the night).
• Be in the habit of sending SMS while walking.
• Be in the habit of sending SMS or consulting social media accounts while driving.
• Be anxious when you leave the house in a hurry and forget to pick up the Smartphone.
• Be in front of other people, and continue to mess with your Smartphone.
• Use your Smartphone to escape from carrying out the most varied tasks.
All of these signs show that you must stop immediately. If you do nothing, it is natural that you start to become more anxious, ill-tempered, and irritated by everything – the leading causes of depression.